To fully enjoy your Canadian experience, we strongly advise you to get a travel insurance. Take into consideration those questions while you’re doing your researches:
● Who is covered? (myself? my family ? etc.);
● What is the maximum coverage in case of emergency? (Healthcare is quite expensive in Canada. Therefore, we suggest you take a minimum coverage of 1 000 000 $).
● What is the maximum age to subscribe for the chosen policy? (some companies don’t provide insurance after a certain age)
● Is there any limitation to my coverage according to my age and my current health?
● How much do I have to pay when I need a medical care before I receive my refund?
● What are the conditions in case you need to cancel or shorten your trip?
● Are the medical transportation and repatriation included?
Make sure you have your passport and your insurance policy papers with you all the time.